CS-REX | Certified Senior Real Estate Expert Designation
Over the next few years, the senior population is expected to nearly double. Helping seniors achieve their retirement goals and transition smoothly to their next home requires understanding of their needs, preferences, family situations and desired lifestyle. The CS-REX designation provides agents with the training and tools they need to work well with senior citizens and truly help them. By becoming a specialist that works with this demographic, you will be able to stand out in your local market, attract more business from seniors and provide more value to them.
As a Certified Senior Real Estate Expert, your client base will be 55 or more years of age, by this age, most people are thinking even further in advance about their retirement and planning the next 10, 20, 30 years and more of their life, as a result they will be looking to select the most eligible candidate to trust with their investment. This course will give you the knowledge to cater to the needs of your clients and to ensure a healthy and long lasting impression that will surely bring about your success.
As Certified Senior Real Estate Expert, you will be able to:
- Guide your clients to make strategic decisions right for them
- Learn how to work with family situations, especially in difficult scenarios
- Understand the buying and selling trends of your 55 plus client market
- Provide a strategy for your buyers relevant for their needs
- Familiarize yourself with common health conditions and how to suggest properties based on their concerns
- Attract more clients to you as Certified Senior Real Estate Expert
As Certified Senior Real Estate Expert, you will be able to differentiate yourself as a specialist when it comes to fulfilling the needs and delivering the results seniors expect from a real estate agent. CS-REX Designation will help you stand out from the crowd by demonstrating your dedication towards providing the best value possible through knowledge, tools and workouts to clients in real estate industry.
To ensure great learning experience, content of the Certified Senior Real Estate Expert Course is divided into 4 levels, with 4 lectures in each level. After each lecture, your knowledge is tested through a short quiz. After you have taken all lectures, there will be a final exam. Upon successfully clearing that you will get your Certified Senior Real Estate Expert Certification.
- We begin with understanding the importance of becoming a Certified Senior Real Estate Expert and how this adds value for your clients. This section also provides a detailed overview of the designation.
- Different generations have provided diverse exposures across the different age groups. There are a total of 5 different generations and in Section 1.2, you will learn about the different generation groups that have developed over the years.
- Stereotypes need to be broken. It’s common for most people to be able to assume what their senior client is looking for, regardless if they are buying or selling. The rule of thumb to remember is that regardless of what age your client is, personalities will always differ.
- When you understand the trends of your 55 plus client market, you will be better able to identify the types of homes and settings that will be the most attractive. However, with the current senior market, communication will be the key in your success.