CREN | CERTIFIED REAL ESTATE NEGOTIATOR
In real estate, you get what you negotiate. Negotiation is a skill that has a significant impact on your success as a real estate agent. Your commission, income and, most importantly, your worth to your clients is tied to your ability to negotiate well. The Certified Real Estate Negotiator designation will teach you the fundamentals of effective real estate negotiations, how to negotiate with different personality types, advanced negotiation strategies based on neuro-linguistic programming and much more.
Clients who want to sale their home quickly and for more money aren't looking for an average real estate agent. They want to be represented by an exceptional sales professional who can not only sell their home but also successfully negotiate the best possible price and bring more value to the table.
Selling a home can be a smooth process, for both you and your client, if you take right right steps in the right order. This course is designed to help you effectively list properties on your client's behalf through implementing powerful listing presentations, negotiating the best price for the home and ensuring a pleasant experience for your client. In this course you will learn about different selling strategies, how to market yourself and your client's property, negotiating on your client's behalf to provide value beyond their expectations and Implement powerful listing presentations to dominate your competition.
As Certified Seller Specialist, you will be able to:
- Implement selling strategies to sell your client’s home faster and for more money
- Implement powerful listing presentation to dominate your competition
- Use NLP to achieve amazing results during negotiations
- Create effective online and offline marketing strategies
- Leverage your listings to gain more referrals
- Communicate effectively with other personalities
- Utilize your value proposition to get more listings and attract more clients to you
- Truly demonstrate your value to your client
- Help your clients net more money by selling strategically
As a Certified Seller Specialist, you will be able to sell your client’s home faster and for more money through effective selling strategies and communication skills. CSS Designation will help you stand out from the crowd by demonstrating your dedication towards providing the best value to clients in real estate industry.
To ensure great learning experience, content of Certified Seller Specialist Course is divided into 4 levels, with 4 lectures in each level. After each lecture, your knowledge is tested through a short quiz. After you have taken all lectures, there will be a final exam. Upon successfully clearing that you will get your Certified Seller Specialist Designation.
- This section provides an overview of the learning objectives as a Certified Seller Specialist. An entire strategy is required from gaining clients, going to listing presentation and finally getting your clients home sold, and the CSS’s main objective provides you with the strategy gain more success in your business.
- The definition of value has been greatly altered, as it is perceived differently from one individual to another. Section 1.2 goes over what the true definition of VP for real estate representatives and gives the CSS formula needed for you to be able to convey your VP to your clients.
- Keeping yourself organized, whether it’s for your listing presentation, or when working to sell your client's home will contribute greatly to finding success as a seller specialist. There is a lot of knowledge and research that needs to be done prior to even going to a listing presentation, and this section provides a thoroughly understanding.
- This section goes through, in detail, as to how a listing presentation should be conducted. This outline begins from prior to even ringing that doorbell, paying attention to your mindset and physiology all the way through to the end. There is a step by step guide, which walks you through CSS best practices to use which also includes specific scripts and verbiage you must use during your listing presentation.