CHFS | Certified Home Flipping Specialist Designation
Home flipping is one of the best short-term real estate investment strategies that you can employ for yourself or your client. However, the success of a flip depends on your expertise and knowledge of real estate. The Certified Home Flipping Specialist designation will teach you how to find the right property to flip, analyze its potential, renovate it, attract qualified buyers and most importantly, guide your client through the entire process. You will also get powerful real estate scripts and flipping tools that you can use to grow your business.
Whether you are flipping a home for yourself or for your clients, the success depends on your knowledge, expertise and timing. Certified Home Flipping Specialist Designation helps real estate agents master the art of home flipping. You will learn how to pick right home for flipping, execute the whole process perfectly and time it for maximum ROI. As Certified Home Flipping Specialist, you will be able to flip homes for yourself or guide clients through their home flipping process. The invaluable knowledge in this course will ensure your success both as an investor and a specialist.
As Certified Home Flipping Specialist, you will be able to:
- Find the best property suitable for yourself or your client's flipping project
- Use different formulas to evaluate feasibility of profitably flipping a house for client
- Distinguish the benefits gained from both multi-unit and single-unit homes
- Guide your clients about their net operating income and teach them how to determine a property's value
- Understand the process of foreclosures in order to find property deals for your flip
- Determine the amount of funds you will need to begin with for a home flipping project.
- Calculate the holding cost before you unload the home to a new buyer
- Employ different strategies you are able to use based on market conditions at the time of the flip
As Certified Home Flipping Specialist, you will be able to master the process for successfully flipping properties, whether for yourself or your clients. CHFS designation will help you stand out from the crowd by demonstrating your dedication towards providing the best value to clients in real estate industry.
To ensure great learning experience, content of Certified Home Flipping Specialist Course is divided into 4 levels, with 4 lectures in each level. After each lecture, your knowledge is tested through a short quiz. After you have taken all lectures, there will be a final exam. Upon successfully clearing that you will get your Certified Home Flipping Specialist Designation.
Section 1.1: Over of the CHFS Designation
- This section provides an overview of the entire designations and demonstrates what you will learn to help you understand the most important features of becoming a Certified Home Flipping Specialist.
Section 1.2: Diamond in The Rough
- Home flippers are being pegged as speculators all the time in the real estate industry. This section clarifies what exactly the difference between the two are, and how a home flipper actually adds value rather than relies solely on the market.
Section 1.3: Bargain Hunting - Part 1
- When flipping a home, the best way to ensure you can generate a profit is by getting an awesome deal on a house. This section covers the best ways to ensure you are getting a good price, by finding deals.
Section 1.4: Bargain Hunting - Part 2
- This section continues on from Part 1, on how to find good flipping deals. This means buying foreclosure properties, tax sales, and distressed properties.