CFTHBS | Certified First Time HomeBuyers Specialist
First Time Home Buyers make up approximately 30-40% of the entire buyers market. Capturing this market with a real estate certificate focusing on first time home buyers, allows you to dominate a niche market with a competitive advantage. A different approach is required with first time buyers including understanding and communicating different financial incentives, home buying process, explaining terms and step by step guidance. As a Certified First Time Home Buyer Specialist, you will be able to implement powerful first time home buyer campaigns and create a dominant presence in the market. Providing services as a specialist is an opportunity to convert your clients into lifelong advocates, leaving a larger life span for more repeat business, and referrals to their sphere of influence of other first time home buyers.
A huge chunk of the real estate market is made up of first time home buyers. However, the process of buying a home can be pretty challenging for first time home buyers as it may represent the largest investment they have ever made. This course is designed to equip real estate professionals with knowledge and step by step guidelines on how to deal with first time home buyers, deliver value beyond their expectations and enhance your client experience to build long-term relationships. As a Certified First Time Home Buyers Specialist, you will be able to implement powerful first time home buyer campaigns and create a dominant presence in this market.
As Certified First Time Home Buyers Specialist, you would be able to:
- Set a new standard in the industry as a first time home buyer specialist
- Enhance your client experience to build long term relationships & gain more referrals
- Deliver and exceed the results expected from you to your clients
- Have a solid financial understanding to provide guidance for your clients
- Implement powerful first time homebuyer campaigns
- Promote yourself as a specialist and train your market to view you as an expert
- Create a dominant presence in your local market
- Utilize unique techniques to hold impactful seminars
As a Certified First Time Home Buyer Specialist, you will be able to better guide first time home buyers through the emotional process of home buying and deliver results that exceed client expectations. CFTHBS Designation will help you stand out from the crowd by demonstrating your dedication towards providing the best value to clients in real estate industry
To ensure a great learning experience, content of the Certified First Time Home Buyers Specialist Course is divided into 4 levels, with 4 lectures in each level. After each lecture, your knowledge is tested through a short quiz. After you have taken all of the lectures, there will be a final exam. Upon successfully clearing final exam, you will get your Certified First Time Home Buyers Specialist Designation.
- The main objective of the Certified First Time Home Buyer Specialist course is to aide you to act as a true professional for a first time home buyer and to provide true value that no other sales person can provide.
- You will learn to identify and manage the emotional roller coaster ride your buyer will be on. By understanding all of the potential emotions, you can help your buyer work through, and prevent, the sale from falling through.
- Owning a home can have both positive and negative attributes. You must learn the different ways to highlight the benefits of homeownership. You also need to find the right techniques to educate your client about the potential pitfalls.
- You must understand your role as a buyer representative. You will be educating the buyer, not making decisions for them. You may feel that a lot of emphasis is placed on you being a guide through the buying process.