CBS | Certified Buyer Specialist Designation
Many agents have a passion and preference to work with home buyers. There’s an entire strategy behind perfecting the home buying process, to reduce the time and money for both clients and agents. The sales strategy begins with presenting your value to clients, and converting them from customers into clients to working with you. A well thought out and presented strategy to offer your buyers during meetings, will allow you to dominate your buyers market. In addition to strategies and negotiations, as a real estate specialist, you will be able to learn how to work with different generations, demographics and different property needs from resale to vacation homes. As a Certified Buyer Specialist, you will have the knowledge and skills to attract more buyer leads, build a strong referral network and truly help your clients.
Buyer agents represent homebuyers that are interested in real estate and are responsible for guiding them through the entire process, from initial research to closing the deal. To ensure that your clients are not only happy with their new home but also with the experience of buying it, you need to have an effective and efficient process in place for finding the right home that matches the needs and lifestyle of your client. This course is designed to help real estate sales professionals further refine their buying process by focusing on a number of factors involved so they can inform, protect and guide their clients to the best decisions leading to optimal value for them. By becoming a Certified Buyer Specialist, you would be able to attract more buyers, implement result oriented buying strategies and gain a competitive edge as well.
As Certified Buyer Specialist, you would be able to:
- Attract more buyers
- Effectively assess your client's needs and wants in a home
- Execute a buying strategy to reduce time and money
- Expand your sphere of influence and network of clients
- Utilize online resources to promote yourself
- Host successful buyer seminars to obtain more business
As a Certified Buyer Specialist, you will be able to provide a wealth of knowledge and expertise to home buyers on buying the right home for right price. CBS Designation will help you stand out from the crowd by demonstrating your dedication towards providing the best value to clients in real estate industry
To ensure a great learning experience, content of the Certified Buyer Specialist Course is divided into 4 levels, with 4 lectures in each level. After each lecture, your knowledge is tested through a short quiz. After you have taken all of the lectures, there will be a final exam. Upon successfully clearing final exam, you will get your Certified Buyer Specialist Designation.
- Understanding that a buyer specialist is someone who has an extensive level of knowledge about the buying market and the dynamics surrounding this niche market, and the knowledge you receive throughout the designation to reach this level.
- Your understanding of being able to work backwards to truly understand the different components that contribute to a home's price will also create value for your clients to be able to recognize what they are receiving when purchasing a particular home.
- This section will actually break down the different generations into groups and go over their buying and selling habits, as well as their typical interests in a home. This section will also help you learn how to market yourself to these different generations, to broaden your sphere of clients.
- Each type of buyer differentiates from another, and not every home will be the right match for every single client. It is important for you to anticipate the needs of your client and be able to understand their lifestyle needs to find them a home that will fit perfectly into their everyday lives.