ARPM | ACCREDITED RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGER DESIGNATION
Clients who have invested in real estate require a long term business plan rather than short term transactions. Finding the right properties to invest in and managing them are the key skills they expect from their representative. Accredited Income Property Manager Designation helps real estate agents build an expertise in this niche market through knowledge, tools and workouts provided through an online gamified learning platform, which enables agents to build long term successful relationships with clients.
Acquiring the right skills is key in becoming a successful property manager that everyone can trust and rely on. This is why your clients will look for best performance in these skills in order to ensure their property is placed in good hands. The ARPM designation will provide you with the knowledge to develop and fine tune your skill-set as a property manager. This will surely provide you with the opportunity to obtain an edge over your competition and be more trusted by your clients.
As an Accredited Residential Property Manager, you will be able to:
- Create a profitable cash flow for your clients
- Provide a pipeline of qualified tenants
- Implement a risk management and maintenance upkeep
- Create an effective and reliable team to help meet your target goals.
- Present solutions according to your clients’ requirements
- Calculate a property's net cash flow.
- Appraise and market the property to attract the right tenants.
- Understand the differences between agreement and leases.
As an Accredited Income Property Manager, you will have the skills, knowledge and right mindset to find the right properties for investment and then effectively manage them for clients. The ARPM designation will help you stand out from the crowd by demonstrating your dedication towards providing the best value to clients in real estate industry.
To ensure great learning experience, content of Accredited Income Property Specialist Course is divided into 4 levels, with 4 lectures in each level. After each lecture, your knowledge is tested through a short quiz. After you have taken all lectures, there will be a final exam. Upon successfully clearing that you will get your Accredited Income Property Specialist Certification.
Section 1.1: Overview of the ARPM Designations
- This section is all about what your role is going to be as an ARPM. It's going to teach you how to leverage, and how to maximize client business – now and in the long term.
Section 1.2: Creating the Freedom
- Your ability to be able to determine whether or not an invest is right for your clients will be crucial in having yours clients make the right decision.
Section 1.3: Managing the Right Skills
- You need to have a thorough understanding about the different qualities that are required to remain effective as a property manager
Section 1.4: Working With the Right Team
- Creating a team that will help push you forward in gaining the outcome that you are looking for.